Rolex Yacht-Master II
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||57141|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||48|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Year, Annual calendar|
|Central seconds, Small seconds, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown|
Case: Polished stainless steel case. Polished stainless steel Triplock screw-down crown. Stainless steel bezel ring with a polished blue Cerachrom ceramic insert & with matte silver finished engraved indications. White dial. Polished hours, minutes & small seconds hands. Applied polished hour markers with luminous fill. Printed minute/seconds track on the dial perimeter. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock. • RING COMMAND BEZEL - Chronograph countdown setting: • The bezel is an integrated & active mechanical component of the movement. Setting the 3 watch functions (time, dual-time & annual calendar) is controlled via the RING COMMAND BEZEL. The bezel features 3 positions, each position corresponds to a function of the watch. Setting the bezel to the position of the corresponding watch function will allow the correction of that particular function via the crown.
• The "RING COMMAND BEZEL" turns 90° counter-clockwise in which position the bottom chronograph button function is used to set the duration of the 10 minute countdown chronograph. Each press of the button will adjust the duration of the countdown from 10-1 minute in 1 minute increments.
• Rotating the bezel back to its central position will allow the chronograph buttons to revert to their regular operation.
• Regatta Chronograph: • Adjustable 10 minute countdown stopwatch.
• Flyback function allows the instant resetting & restarting of the countdown chronograph to the closest full minute.
• Red central seconds counter.
• Red arrow-head minute countdown hand.
Bracelet: Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel Oyster style bracelet with a double locking Oysterlock deployant clasp. The buckle is fitted with Rolex's patented Easylink 5mm extension link. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" wrist. Movement: Powered by a Rolex in-house caliber 4161, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 48 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 72 hours. The movement is assembled from 360 components and features a Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. Condition: The watch is new & in unworn condition, however the factory protective stickers have been removed by the authorized dealer at the time of purchase. The watch is delivered with its original box, papers and both the white & green hologram hang-tags.
1 Year In-Store Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is considered pre-owned & the warranty is previously dated (& possibly registered to another owner), the watch is literally unworn & in pristine condition.
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 11/2021
Factory Warranty: Time remaining, expires: 11/01/2026
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: White
Bezel: Bi-Directional Rotating
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Screw-in Crown: Yes
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band Color: Brushed & polished
Case Back: Solid
COSC Certified: Yes
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
Case Dimensions: 44.00mm
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
116680 ( )
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,619 reviews from around the globe
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,687
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.