Breitling: Independent and Indestructible Since 1884
- Navitimer: Legendary pilot's watch with computing function
- In-house calibers since 2009, independent manufacturer
- Since 1999 all mechanical movements come with a chronometer certificate
- Large selection of diving watches: Superocean, Avenger II Seawolf
- Professional Emergency features an emergency signal
Supplying the World of Aviation
Breitling is probably the most renowned Swiss manufacturer of pilot's watches; they've enjoyed an excellent reputation in this field for decades. They offer everything from the legendary Navitimer to high-tech watches with quartz movements and functions. Many Breitling timepieces are specially designed to meet the demands of modern aviation, allowing the wearer to calculate flight data or emit an emergency signal. The name Breitling represents top-quality, appealing watches that stand out thanks to their high-quality technology, sturdiness, and design.
However, this doesn't just apply to pilot's watches. Breitling also offers a large selection of underwater watches, and appeals to fans of tool watches with the Superocean and Avenger series. Altogether, Breitling has a dozen different collections, most of which are powered by mechanical movements.