Vintage GMT Master 1675 Gilt Swiss UNDERLINE Pepsi
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Reference number||1675 UNDERLINE|
|Dealer product code||42272|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Massachusetts, Boston|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Chronometer, Only Original Parts|
Rolex 1675 GMT Master Gilt Dial Pepsi Bezel, Sharp stainless steel case, with camfers still visible,pointed crown guards (PCG), 6636 stainless steel Stretch Rivet Oyster bracelet with a foldover deployant clasp, automatic Rolex caliber 1575 movement, original gilt underline swiss only dial is in fantastic condition, open 6 & 9 date wheel, with the original tritium lume taking on a dark charming patina, second time zone with bi-directional 24-hour bezel, beautifully faded fat-font Pepsi insert, small 24-hour hand, COSC, serial number: 875xxx (1963), diameter: 40mm, thickness: 12.5mm. Excellent original condition.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,894 reviews from around the globe
Joseph C. United States of America
Mark Lee South Korea
Scott Jacobs United States of America
Leslie B United States of America
Dato Sri Santhosh Satha Malaysia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2009
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 1,076
Verified seller since 2009
United States of America
English, German, Spa...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.