Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||V048413|
|Year of production||2009 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore, MD|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Case diameter||26 mm|
|Bezel material||Yellow gold|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 26mm stainless steel and yellow gold Rolex Lady-Datejust. This D serial 179173 originally sold in 2009. Included with the Lady-Datejust is the original inner and outer Rolex box and punched warranty papers. This watch is fresh from factory service in June of 2022. While at service, the timepiece received an overhaul of the movement, new crown, new crystal, and was refinished. A copy of the records from the recent servicing is included with the sale. The Datejust has a rare dial of champagne mother-of-pearl dial features applied yellow gold Roman numeral hour markers, yellow gold stick hands, and a magnified date aperture at the three o’clock position. The previously polished stainless steel case remains in excellent condition with no notable signs of wear. The case is affixed with a fluted 18 karat yellow gold bezel and is mounted on a stainless steel and yellow gold Oyster bracelet with folding clasp. The bracelet is in 90% or better condition with minimal stretch. The bracelet has three removeable links for adjustment and the folding clasp features Rolex’s Easylink extension. In its current configuration the watch will accommodate a wrist circumference of up to 6.5-inches with the Easylink closed. Powering the Lady-Datejust 179173 is a Swiss chronometer certified automatic self-winding caliber 2235 with an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
Customs duties and fees are to be handled and paid by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements as required by customs in the destination country.
Protect your timepiece today by purchasing a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle commitment to keep it LIKE NEW for years to come. With our care plan you receive free services and coverages such as:
• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,162 reviews from around the globe
Stefanos M United States of America
Kyle Grohmann United States of America
Gregory G. Greece
Scott Youngs United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2014Radcliffe
Watches sold on Chrono24: 625
Trusted Seller since 2014
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.