|Expected delivery||Jan 27, 2020 - Feb 4, 2020|
|Reference number||ROLEX GMT MASTER FADED INSERT 1675, 16750|
|Condition||Good (Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Location||France, AIX-MARSEILLE, LONDON, GENEVA|
|Case diameter||37.75 mm|
Rolex 70's Genuine faded GMT Master 1675 / 16750 Pepsi bicolor Bezel Insert mk III.
Also fits on tutone & full gold model : 1675/3, 1675/3 & 16753, 16758.
· Vintage Rolex bezel Faded Red color and Blue color bezel insert. Mat finish
· This is an original GMT-Master bezel insert. Reference: 1675, 16753 &16750
· Decription : 24h Metal bezel insert with faded tons blue and red Pepsi colors....Starting a nice patina.
- the colors blue is pacific shades, realy nice, it's more lighter than the color red : red itself is cherry color, all mat finishing.
· Caliber: 1565, 1575 or 3075
· Approximate Age: 1970 to 1980's
Outside diameter approximately 37.75mm.
· Inside diameter approximately 30.2mm.
Width approximately 4mm.
The bezel is mint condition, no marks or scratches, really nice.
The look is very nice, vintage and elegant for daily use.
Ready to fit.
GUARANTEED TO BE FULLY 1OO% GENUINE
WORLDWIDE FEDEX SHIPMENT
You may also be interested in these watches
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 77
Detailed explanation of ratings
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.