New Apollo 13 Speedmaster 310.32.42.50.02.001 Silver Snoopy Award Limited Blue
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Pennsylvania, Douglassville|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
TRUE COLLECTORS SET, BRAND NEW, Complete Set, Full Warranty
This 50th anniversary timepiece pays tribute to the “Silver Snoopy Award” that OMEGA received from NASA astronauts in 1970, in recognition of the brand’s contributions to space exploration, including the Apollo 13 mission.
The 42 mm case in stainless steel is presented on a blue nylon fabric strap, which features the trajectory of the Apollo 13 mission on the embossed lining. The silver dial has blue PVD angle-shaped hour markers and hands, as well as an embossed silver Snoopy medallion on the blue subdial at 9 o’clock.
On the NAIAD LOCK caseback, a vision of the far side of the moon has been decorated on the sapphire crystal using micro-structured metallisation. An animated Snoopy in his Command and Service Module (CSM) is shown on a magical hand, which rotates when the chronograph function is used. Behind, an Earth disc rotates once per minute in sync with the watch’s small seconds hand.
Along with black engravings on the caseback in tribute to Apollo 13 and OMEGA's Silver Snoopy Award, there is also a blue ceramic [ZrO2] bezel ring with a white enamel tachymeter scale. The non-limited watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861, and comes in a special presentation box.
The movement is unaffected by exposure to strong magnetic fields, even those greater than 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss).
The chronograph function is a mechanism for measuring time intervals. A chronograph watch can therefore be used to time events while displaying the time like any traditional watch.
Label given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
Master Chronometer Certified
Guaranteeing the Swiss industry’s highest standard of precision, performance and magnetic-resistance, as set by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
A hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
A tachymeter watch has a function for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read in kilometres per hour based on a 1000 metre distance.
Between lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: coated nylon fabric strap
Case diameter: 42 mm
Dial color: Silver
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,285 reviews from around the globe
John Maroney United States of America
Frank Bonini United States of America
Sebastien Morissette Canada
Kyle Price Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2018
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 2,150
Verified seller since 2018
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.