Grand Seiko Limited Edition SBGP015


10 listings including promoted listings
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Certified
Limited Edition 60th Anniversary
$3,250
+ $39 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
SBGP015
$3,250
Excl. shipping
Private Seller
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
60th Anniversary Limited 40mm
$2,701
+ $131 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Certified
Limited Edition 60 eme anniversaire B&P 2020
$3,558
+ $88 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Certified
Limited Edition SBGP015 60th Anniversary Full Set 2022
$3,966
+ $53 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Certified
SBGP015 60th Anniversary Limited Edition - Box & Papers
$3,436
+ $106 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Stainless Steel Blue Dial 40mm SBGP015 Full Set
$3,750
Free shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Quartz 60th SBGP015
$2,405
Free shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
Limited Sport Collection SBGP015
$3,550
+ $45 for shipping
Grand Seiko Sport Collection
ヘリテージコレクション 60周年記念モデル 限定2000本 SBGP015
$2,314
+ $193 for shipping

More Information About the Grand Seiko Limited Edition SBGP015

Basic Info
Brand Grand Seiko
Model Sport Collection
Reference number SBGP015
Alternative reference numbers SBGP015_dupl, SBGP015G, SBGP015 or SBGP015G
Movement Quartz
Case material Steel
Bracelet material Steel
Year of production 2020, 2021, 2022
Gender Men's watch/Unisex
Location France; Hong Kong; Japan; United Kingdom; United States of America
Caliber
Movement Quartz
Caliber/movement 9F85
Case
Case material Steel
Case diameter 40.0 mm
Water resistance 20 ATM
Crystal Sapphire crystal
Dial Blue
Bracelet/strap
Bracelet material Steel
Bracelet color Steel
Clasp material Steel
Functions
Functions Date

Discover the Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGP015: Precision in Every Detail

The Grand Seiko Sport Collection reference SBGP015 exemplifies the brand's hallmark of exceptional workmanship and extreme precision. Since its inception in 1960, Grand Seiko has set the bar for Japanese watchmaking, rivaling Swiss icons like Rolex and Omega. Built at the Shizukuishi Watch Studio, the SBGP015 features a high-end, in-house quartz caliber, ensuring unparalleled accuracy and reliability. This model perfectly embodies the athletic elegance that defines the Sport Collection.


Key Features of the Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGP015

The SBGP015 is a masterpiece of engineering and design, combining robust functionality with sophisticated aesthetics. Encased in durable steel, the watch features a striking blue dial protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass. Its steel bracelet and clasp ensure both comfort and security, making it an ideal companion for any adventure. With a diameter of 40.0 mm, it achieves the perfect balance between presence and wearability. The heart of the SBGP015 is the high-precision 9F85 quartz caliber, renowned for its accuracy. Additionally, this timepiece is water-resistant up to 200 meters, providing reliability even in demanding environments.

  • Durable steel case and bracelet
  • Scratch-resistant sapphire glass
  • High-precision 9F85 quartz caliber
  • 40.0 mm diameter
  • 200 m water-resistant
  • Striking blue dial
  • Includes date function


Market Performance of the Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGP015

The SBGP015 is highly sought after on Chrono24, with an average listing price of $3,300 USD. Current prices range between $2,500 USD and $3,900 USD. The majority of listings come from the United States (47%), followed by Japan (13%) and the United Kingdom (13%). The condition of the watches is generally excellent, with 27% listed as new, 53% as mint, and 20% as fine. The SBGP015 is a limited edition model, adding to its desirability among collectors.


Geographic Distribution of Listings

 

Grand Seiko SBGP015

United States 

47% 

Japan 

13% 

United Kingdom 

13% 

Hong Kong 

7% 

Denmark 

7% 


Sales Distribution by Buyer Location

Sales data indicates that 11% of purchases originate from the United States, with smaller percentages from the United Kingdom (3%), Hong Kong (1%), Poland (1%), and Australia (1%).


Condition of Available Watches

 

Grand Seiko SBGP015 

New 

27% 

Mint 

53% 

Fine 

20% 


Scope of Delivery

 

Grand Seiko SBGP015 

With Box and Papers 

100% 


Seller Distribution

On Chrono24, 94% of SBGP015 listings are from professional dealers, ensuring a reliable buying experience. The remaining 6% are from private sellers.


Conclusion: Elevate Your Collection with the Grand Seiko SBGP015

In summary, the Grand Seiko SBGP015 stands out with its durable steel case, scratch-resistant sapphire glass, high-precision 9F85 quartz caliber, and striking blue dial. This 40.0 mm timepiece is water-resistant up to 200 meters, making it a reliable companion for any adventure. For those interested in similar models, consider exploring references SBGP007, SBGX341, and SBGN023.