Breitling Montbrillant Olympus
Navitimer Olympus 42mm A19350
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||Germany, Bayern - Grafing bei München|
|Price||€4,980 (= $5,453)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Moon phase, Chronograph, Date|
This is an automatically translated text.
Offered is a Breitling Montbrillant Navitimer reference A19350.
The watch is in a very good used condition, currently the popular Breitling Pilot strap is mounted.
The case diameter is 42mm without crown.
Highlights at a glance:
- Montbrillant Navitimer
- Month display
- Weekday display
- Arabic indexes
The case is made of stainless steel and is in very good used condition.
The steel bracelet is in good used condition.
The glass is in good used condition.
The movement has been inspected by our watchmaker and found to be in perfect working order.
You will receive a one year warranty on the movement.
Scope of delivery:
- Breitling Montbrillant Navitimer
- Ordinary dealer invoice
Errors and typographical errors excepted.
One year warranty on the movement.
If the watch is opened during the warranty period, the warranty will expire.
There is no warranty on the water resistance.
The purchase price is differentially taxed according to §25a UStG, the value added tax is not provable.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,619 reviews from around the globe
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2021WatchGold
Watches sold on Chrono24: 181
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.