Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Ceramic Perpetual Calendar Blue Dial Watch
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar|
|Dealer product code||APRO07512|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||2 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Moon phase, Perpetual calendar|
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak reference 26579CB.OO.1225CB.01 is a hand-crafted piece of watch-making brilliance that features the pioneering Audemars Piguet engineered leap year indication. The AP ref. 26579CB.OO.1225CB.01 comes in a white ceramic case that is 41mm in diameter and 9.5mm thick with a glare-proof sapphire crystal, an exhibition case back, and a screw-locked crown. It has a blue dial, a grande tapisserie pattern with silver-toned counters. Also, white gold applied hour markers, and hands plus a blue inner bezel with a week indicator. The ref. 26579CB.OO.1225CB.01 is powered by the self-winding 5134 caliber which has a perpetual calendar functionality that is made to keep time perfectly until 2100 and a power reserve of 40 hours. The ceramic case is paired with a matching ceramic bracelet with a titanium fold-over clasp. It has a water resistance of 20 meters (65 feet).
Free Domestic Shipping via Insured FedEx Overnight
• 14-day money back guarantee. The buyer can authenticate the watch at any boutique or dealership within 14 days
• 2-year warranty on all our watches
• Our watches are always on hand. If you have any questions or require additional images, please contact us.
• *Please note that all International buyers are responsible for custom taxes/duties of the receiving country. We do not defraud Customs.
• *Customers will be charged taxes according to the rules and regulations of their state.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,811 reviews from around the globe
Warwick Wakefield Australia
Najib Al Chamaa Australia
Terry Albers United States of America
John Bassili New Zealand
Johann du Toit The Netherlands
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 416
Verified seller since 2015
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price