Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Price||€990 (= $1,093)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||21 x 34 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Small seconds, Gemstones and/or diamonds, Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
Symphonette Ref-No: L2.306.4.57.6 in stainless steel. The dial is black with diamond numerals & hands are silver.
Unworn with all papers, certificate, box and outer box.
24 months worldwide Longines warranty.
You will receive an invoice incl. 19% VAT.
Export outside eu: -19% vat.
Export within eu for dealers: -19% vat.
14 days return policy.
The manufacturer provides a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase in accordance with the manufacturer's terms and conditions. You can find the conditions here:
Your brand watch is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months in accordance with the terms of the guarantee. The warranty covers the following components: the movement, the hands and the dial. If any of the above parts should prove to be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period, the watch in question will either be repaired free of charge or exchanged for another watch (at the sole discretion of the relevant service centre). As proof of ownership, you must present the corresponding proof of purchase or warranty card.
The guarantee does not apply to:
- the battery, the case, the watch glass, the clasp or the strap.
- Damage caused by improper handling, negligence, accidents and normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless the watch bears the words "waterproof" on the case back.
The warranty is void if the watch is damaged by accident, neglect, improper repair or other circumstances, and the damage is not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
Nothing in these terms and conditions of warranty shall limit, restrict or exclude any statutory rights to which you may be entitled.
Name and address of the guarantor:
Compagnie des Montres Longines, Francillon s.a.
Rue des Noyettes 8
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,086 reviews from around the globe
Kyle Klucznik United States of America
D. Davis United States of America
Simon Martin United Kingdom
Benny Puerto Rico
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2014Juwelier Bektas e.K.
Watches sold on Chrono24: 2,292
Trusted Seller since 2014
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.