A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk
Silver Dial - Rose Gold on Strap
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Brand||A. Lange & Söhne|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||36 h|
|Number of jewels||66|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41.9 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Display back, Small seconds|
A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk, Silver Dial - Rose Gold on Strap
A true revolution in time telling! While most watches tell time using rotating hands to indicate the minute & hours, this watch actually displays the time via a mechanically operated fully digital numeric readout. Jump hours & mechanical digital watches are not something new, they have been around for decades. however what Lange & Sohne has developed is the first digital-readout display watch that has the hours & minutes apertures lined up horizontally, in a natural reading format. In addition the hours & minute numbers are displayed in a large format making for an extremely legible & easy read.
This watch features:
* Completely polished finished 18kt Rose Gold case.
* Silvered dial.
* Jumping Hour & Minutes in a digital display of Arabic Numerals.
* Hour & Minute windows are visible via two beveled /tapered windows. The tapered edges on the window frame eliminates any shadows, allowing for a clean & legible view of the current time.
* Small seconds sub-dial on the bottom of the dial.
* Power Reserve (Up/Down) Indicator located at the top of the dial bringing symmetry & balance to the dial.
* Polished Rose Gold hands for both the seconds & power reserve indicators.
* Brushed finished bridge of untreated German Silver is visible through the dial. the bridge encompasses all time-related features of the watch (hours, minutes & seconds). The bridge is actually part of the movement & by the lowering the dial to surround the bridge reduces the overall case thickness.
* Visible on the bridge is a large screw which is used to attach the bridge to the mainplate & to the right of that is the sapphire jewel endstone.
* Lange Caliber L043.1, beats at 18,000 vph, contains 66 jewels with an approximate power reserve of 36 hours. Other movement features:
o Patented Mainsprin Barrel: A relatively enormous amount of energy is required to both power the movement & simultaneously advance the three disc's every hour. Thus the necessity for a more powerful mainspring. The mainspring sits in a barrel which in turn rotates the opposite way as as the mainspring relaxes, thus keeping a higher level of energy transferring to the movement. Manual Winding requires a little more effort, as you are winding both the mainspring & the barrel at the same time.
o Patented Constant-Force Escapement provides 2 major innovations:
1. Provides a switching step for the instantaneous jumps of the minutes & hours with a drop warning, this governs the sudden burst of energy provided to advance the discs. To absorb the excess forces that occur during the sudden advancing and stopping process, the excess energy is dissipated via a fly governor.
2. Most escapements deliver the highest level of torque whilst the mainspring is fully wound, yet as the mainspring relaxes the torque weakens. This Escapement delivers a near constant level of torque to the balance across the entire 36 hour period and thus enhances the rate stability of the movement.
Also known as: A.Lange & Sohne 140.032, 140032
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,843 reviews from around the globe
customer United States of America
Jed Bugayong Canada
Marc Rubin United States of America
Deborah United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 406
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.