Union Glashütte Diplomat Chronograph 26.32.16.05.10
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||02.1044|
|Year of production||2008|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
This is an automatically translated text.
All photos show exactly the item we offer - no stock photos!
original box (cushion not original), proof of origin | 1 year warranty
Condition: worn | hardly visible traces of wear
Movement and Functions: Automatic | Union Caliber 26-32 (Maanufaktur Movement) | 51 Rubies | 28.800 a/h | Beryllium Balance | Flat Hairspring | 40 Hours Power Reserve | Hours | Minutes | Small Seconds | Chronograph | Date
Case: Stainless steel | Ø 39 mm | Height 13.2 mm | Sapphire crystal | Screw-down case back with sapphire crystal viewing window
Dial: silver dial | applied gold Arabic numerals | polished gold hands
Strap: brown crocodile leather strap | stainless steel double folding clasp
Purchase date: ca. 2008
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,232 reviews from around the globe
Guy Peters United States of America
Eric Szkoda Canada
Aaron Stevens Canada
Dan R. United States of America
Thomas Baker Germany
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price