Longines Master Complications L2.7184.108.40.206 L27734783
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Reference number||L2.7220.127.116.11 L27734783|
|Dealer product code||13296|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Moon phase, Chronograph, Month|
|Central seconds, Small seconds|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case
• Polished stainless steel fixed bezel.
• Silver dial with a fine "barleycorn" design textured.
• Black printed Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Elegant leaf shaped "blued" hands.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Calendar functions: • Day & Month window displays located beneath the 12 o'clock position (inside the chrono 30 minute counter sub-dial).
• Day of the month indicated by the long central hand with a half-moon at the end which points to the current date printed on the outer perimeter of the dial.
• Moonphase display aperture located as part of the chrono 12 hour counter sub-dial at the bottom of the dial.
• Other functions:
• Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position - the seconds is the shorter of the hands in this sub-dial.
• 24 hour AM/PM indicator located in the same sub-dial as the running seconds hand. The longer of the 2 hands is fixed to the regular hour hand of the watch & points to the current hour in a 24 hour mode, this feature indicates if the watch is currently in AM or PM mode.
• Longines Caliber L678 (based on the Valjoux 7751 calibre), beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46-48 hours.
Our In-Store 5 Year Warranty
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: We guarantee this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box. Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,274 reviews from around the globe
Greg Scarborough United States of America
Aaron Shames Canada
Lawrence R United States of America
Noah D. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price