Breguet Transatlantique Type XXII Flyback 10Hz GMT 44mm Steel Black Dial 3880ST/H2/SX0
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Type XX - XXI - XXII|
|Dealer product code||11596|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||45 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Display back, Central seconds, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown|
Breguet creates a chronograph with an exceptionally high frequency of 10 Hertz (the equivalent of 72,000 VPH) - allowing for the chronograph seconds hand counter to keep accurate count up to 1/20th of a second - one of the smallest time divisions to be measured by a serial mechanical caliber! At the heart of this technical exploit is the use of silicon, resulting in more lightweight mobile components and the avoidance of the lubrication problems generated by high frequencies.
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Brushed finished stainless steel bezel with a polished finished edge.
- Matte two-tiered dial with raised center & recessed sub-dials.
- Painted white Arabic Numeral hour markers in with a red shadow.
- Raised inner bezel/flange with bold luminous painted hour markings & minute/second/fractions of a second markings printed in white & red.
- Polished steel hands with luminescent paint fill (Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour & GMT Hands).
- Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large red central 30 seconds counter hand - makes a full revolution every 1/2 minute.
- Features a large brushed steel with red diamond tip central minute counter hand - marks the minutes in 1/2 minute increments. This hand is located directly below the seconds hand counter.
- A 24 hour sub-dial to differentiate between AM & PM located at the 3 o'clock position.
- GMT/2nd Time Zone sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Continuous running 30 seconds small seconds hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window located at the bottom of the 6 o'clock sub-dial
- Solid case back with a small porthole directly opposite the escapement allowing the viewer a peak at the mesmerizing effect of the racing escapement.
- Breguet Caliber 589 F, High Frequency Escapement 10.0 Hz = 72,000 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
This watch is also known as Breguet 3880st/h2/sx0, 3880sth2sx0
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,089 reviews from around the globe
Patrick Turner Australia
Daniel Robinson United States of America
Simon United States of America
David N. United States of America
MARIAM ALMEHAIRBI UAE
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 326
Verified seller since 2008
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price