|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
This watch features: • Stainless steel case with brushed & polished finishes, set with 198 diamonds weighing +/- 0.98 carats.
• Stainless steel bezel set with 114 diamonds weighing +/- 1.22 carats.
• Dial pave set with 232 diamonds weighing +/- 1.28 carats.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Crown & chronograph buttons have black rubber centers/inserts.
• Solid black metallic black dial with a fine sunburst texture.
• Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
• Brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
• Chronograph stopwatch functions: • Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Hublot Caliber HUB 4300 , beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty