Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Waterproof||Over 120 ATM|
|Luminescent Numerals, Helium Valve, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
With an amazing water resistance rating of 4000 meters! Accomplished by it's use of a 6.5mm crystal & threaded screw-in case back made of Grade II titanium.
This watch features: • Black carbon fiber case.
• Black carbon fiber bezel with recessed zones.
• The bezel is secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style screws.
• Black composite resin case center lateral edge & bezel lugs.
• Black matte dial.
• Diving Bezel:
• Raised flange located beneath the crystal at dial edge.
• Uni-directional rotating.
• Matte black finish with bold luminescent indicators (Arabic Numerals, dots & indexes).
• The bezel is operated using the over-sized crown located on the case edge at the 2 o'clock position.
• The crown features a hinged Crown-Guard protecting & identifying the bezel-crown & is engraved with white filled text "Diver 4000".
• Standard time correction crown located at the 4 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve locate on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Applied brushed finished ruthenium coated (greyish color) stainless steel "applique" style index hour markers with black colored luminescent fill.
• Brushed finished ruthenium coated (greyish color) stainless steel hands with black colored luminescent fill.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Comes with an addition LONG rubber and nylon composition strap to fit over a diving suit.
• The straps are easily interchangeable by pressing firmly on slightly recessed buttons located on the face of the top & bottom lugs - the buttons are marked by triangle arrows.
• Hublot Caliber HUB1401, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 180 parts, contains 23 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty