|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
LIMITED AND NUMBERED EDITION!
• Polished stainless steel case, pushers & crown. Finely-brushed stainless steel bezel.
• Brown calfskin leather strap with perforations and orange stitching.
• Dial: • Brown sunburst dial.
• Polished stainless steel faceted hours & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Polished stainless steel applied index hour markers with small luminous painted tips and orange accenting.
• Raised brown outer flange with a tachymeter scale.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • Large central seconds counter.
• 30-minute counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12-hour counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position within the chronograph hours subdial.
• Tag Heuer Caliber 1887, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours (40 hours with the Chronograph continuously running).
• Movement decorated with a Côtes de Genève engraving, along with the text "TAG Heuer - Calibre 1887 Swiss Made".
• The Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR model is embossed on the case back.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty