Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Moonphase, Chronograph, Date, Weekday, Month, Perpetual Calendar|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
The Navitimer 1461 gets its name from the fact that the semi-perpetual-calendar on this watch will only need a single correction once in 1461 days - on February 28 in a leap-year.
• Stainless steel case.
• Black dial & sub-dials.
• Polished stainless steel hands with luminous fill.
• Polished applied steel index hour markers with luminous tips.
• Fine printed seconds & fractions of seconds track on the main dial perimeter.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand with red arrow-head, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
• 30 minute counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Calendar (Day & month name in German): • Day of the week indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date indicator located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Month indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position
• Moonphase display sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Additional Complications: • Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
• Small running seconds sub-dial located at the center of the sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
• Breitling Caliber 19, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty