|Location||Belgium, Selling online. Offices in Antwerp and Brussels (appointments strictly for purchase only)|
|Price||5,590 € (= $6,379)|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Case diameter||48 mm|
|Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Screw-Down Crown|
Zenith’s Pilot collection pays tribute to aviation pioneers and boasts details inspired by the aeronautic instruments and legendary watches they produced in the early days of flight. The Montre d’Aéronef Type 20 men’s watch is a classic, handsome timepiece with a large 48 mm-case diameter and an oversized crown. It possesses a second 24-hour GMT time zone with yellow numbers ringing the dial and an easy-to-read red-tipped indicator. It features Zenith’s Elite 693 caliber, 186 components, 26 jewels, a 28,800 VpH (4 Hz) frequency, and a minimum power reserve of 50 hours. A small seconds
function can be found at the 9 o’clock position. The bold Arabic numerals are entirely made of SuperLuminova SLN C1 and are prominent against the gorgeous matte black dial. The satined ruthenium hands are filled with SuperLuminova, and the case back has been lovingly engraved with Zenith aviation instruments.
Standout feature: Second 24-hour time zone indicator; case back engraved with Zenith aviation instruments; small seconds.
Totally new and 100% unworn watch, complete with box and all papers incl full international warranty.
The price is including value added tax.
Insured door-to-door shipping 90 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankHovenierstraat 55