|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands|
Features Oris's unique & patented Depth Gauge: Water enters a channel in the sapphire crystal itself via an inlet at the 12 o'clock position. As the water pressure increases at depth, the air inside the channel gets compressed - the line where water and air meet indicates the depth. The depth scale indications is printed in yellow on the dial perimeter & is indicated in meters (from 0-100m). • Stainless steel case.
• Matte black ceramic bezel
• Black dial.
• Polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Stopwatch/Chronograph functions:
• Large central seconds hand counter
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Case back engraved with a meters to feet conversion scale
• Waterproof presentation box
• Stainless steel bracelet
• Professional strap changing tools
• Oris Caliber 774 base SW500 with red rotor, beats at 28'800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty