Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished bezel & beveled corners.
• Blue dial with a linear textured design.
• Finely printed minute/seconds track & Arabic Numerals in 5 minute increments on the perimeter of the dial.
• Applied steel index hour markers: brushed finished top, polished faceted/tapered edges & luminescent fill.
• Steel hour & minute hands: Brushed finished top & polished faceted/tapered edges with luminescent fill.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Omega caliber 8500, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty