|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
• Stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges & polished finished bezel ring & lugs.
• Silver main dial.
• Slightly recessed silver sub-dials.
• Applied polished steel Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Applied polished steel rimmed index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Polished steel hands, hours & minutes hands with luminous fill.
• Silvered flange at the perimeter of the dial with fine printed seconds & fractions of a second indication for the stopwatch/chronograph.
• Small running seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Large red central seconds counter.
• The sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to outer diameter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to marking on inner diameter), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
• Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• IWC calibre 89361, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty