|Location||Belgium, By appointment for purchase only in our offices in Brussels and/or Antwerp.|
|Price||5,300 € (= $6,021)|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed bezel. Blue dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Calibre: 30110 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Engraved with the winning entry in the "time to celebrate" drawing competition case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with safety clasp. Water resistant at 120 meters / 400 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: limited edition of 1500 watches made; soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: 3239-09. IWC Ingenieur "Laureus Sport For Good Foundation" Automatic Men's Watch IW323909.
The watch is new and unworn, factory stickers still attached, complete with tag, original box, manual and international warranty papers.
The price is including value added tax.
Insured door to door shipping 80 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankHovenierstraat 55