Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Black dial.
• Applied stainless steel index hour markers filled with with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue.
• White printed minute track.
• Stainless steel hour & minute hands: hour hand filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue & the minute hand is filled with green luminescent paint that illuminates green.
• IWC SAFEDIVE SYSTEM Uni-directional rotating bezel:
• Rotating the external bezel ring counter-clockwise will engage the inner bezel. However rotating the external bezel ring clockwise will not affect the inner bezel, thus preventing the risk of extending the period of time the diver remains under water. This is accomplished via the "sliding clutch system" which allows the external bezel to interact with the internal bezel ring - all the while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
• Black bezel ring located under the crystal.
• Bezel indications: from 0 to 15 is green luminescent indications that illuminates green, from 15 to 10 is white printed indications.
• Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet:
• Fitted with a quick-change system featuring a spring loaded lever located on the end-links of the bracelet, allowing for easy removing/replacing.
• Provided with tools to add/remove links via a patented quick-adjustment system.
• IWC Caliber 30120, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty