Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
The RADIOMIR SLC - Siluro a Lento Corsa - watch represents a tribute to the history of Officine Panerai and to a watch that has constituted a fundamental milestone in the history of professional diver’s watchmaking. Many of the characteristics of this watch come straight from the prototype created by Panerai in 1936 to equip the commandos of the Royal Italian Navy. The S.L.C. name of this watch, refers to the “Siluro a Lento Corsa”, the slow-speed torpedo on which the commandos of the Royal Italian Navy rode during their underwater missions.
.This watch features: • Polished finished stainless steel case & bezel.
• Matte black dial with a raised torpedo image at the bottom of the dial.
• S.L.C. engraved on the dial flange.
• Alternating dot & index hour markers with vintage color luminescent.
• Polished rose gold toned hands with vintage colored luminous fill.
• Panerai in-house Caliber P.3000, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59