Sell your watch quickly and easily on Chrono24
|Price||695 € (= [SOLD])|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||33 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||18 mm Size guide|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
• Seriously interested in actually buying this particular watch?
• We answer all e-mails promptly and look forward to your quick response. THANKS!
An exceptional 1964 Omega Seamaster 600 goldcap. This 33 mm gents watch has obviously hardly been worn during the past half a century. The sparkling silvery white dial has a few tiny freckles, which in no way harm the overall appearance. The caliber 601 runs and winds excellently. Fixed price. Your Omega or Rolex trade in is welcome. Please read our conditions below.
Een buitengewoon fraaie goldcap (goud met een stalen kern) Omega Seamaster 600 uit 1964. Dit 33 mm herenhorloge verkeert in ongeschonden conditie. De schitterende zilverwitte wijzerplaat heeft enkele sproetjes, welke zijn aanzien overigens geenszins schaden. Het steengoede Omega 601 kaliber loopt uitstekend. Vaste prijs. Inruil van uw Omega of Rolex is mogelijk. Lees onze voorwaarden hieronder.
• Our prices are fixed.
• We may be interested in your Rolex or Omega (gents) TRADE IN. Give us a description, a photo and your own realistic price suggestion.
• All information of a watch which is known to us is mentioned in the description.
• If known, the service history is mentioned explicitly.
• Our watches have been checked; they are in good working order.
• In case of malfunction or excessive deviation (+/– 2 min. per day) we have a watch serviced prior to offering it on Chrono24.
• There is a 3 month warranty (excl. shipping costs and import duties and taxes).
Payment and delivery
• Watches can be collected by appointment at our office in Drachten (NL) or can be shipped (insured) worldwide by DHL Express. Shipping costs range from € 70,- to € 120,-.
• Payment by bank transfer or via Chrono24 Trusted Checkout (3,5% extra).
• Import duties and taxes (outside EU) are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Visit our Metropolis Collection website for more tantalizing timepieces.