|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Center Seconds, Chronometer, Luminous indexes|
A reedition of the original SPEEDMASTER MARK II from 1969! • Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Polished stainless steel crown & chronograph buttons.
• Brushed stainless steel bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Omega Patented rack-and-pushed clasp for quick micro adjustments.
• Matte grey main dial.
• Slightly stepped down sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle pattern
• Bold luminous index hour markers.
• Bright orange hour/five-minute markers (not luminous)
• Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions-of-a-second track.
• Tachymetre Scale:
• Black Tachymeter scale under the crystal with transparent numbers & indexes.
• Features a luminescent element beneath the scale, thus illuminating the scale.
• Black hour & minute hands with luminescent tops.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Column-wheel mechanism
• All chronograph related hands are a bright orange color.
• Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small continuous seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position, with a recessed corrector button located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3330 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism, a Co-Axial Escapement, and a silicon balance spring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels, and has a power reserve of 52 hours.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59