|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer, PVD/DLC coating|
This watch features: • Brushed/satin finished stainless steel case with polished beveled edges.
• Brushed/satin finished steel bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Lacquered grey dial with linear textured design & solid black sub-dials.
• Applied polished steel hour markers & polished steel hands.
• Hours, minutes, chronograph seconds hands & index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• GMT/2nd Time zone: • Dark Grey PVD coated stainless steel bezel with 24 hour graded markings.
• Red arrow-head hand points to desired GMT timezone. This hands makes one rotation in 24 hours.
• The addition time is indicated in a 24 hour mode to eliminate confusion between am/pm at the desired time-zone.
• Chronograph/Stop-watch complication: • Large central seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Omega COSC Certified caliber 3603, beats at 28,800, contains 37 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 55 hours. Last but not least this movement integrates the now standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability and durability & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59