|Ref. No.||187.T6.70 (Q187T670)|
|Location||United States, New York, New York City|
|Movement/Caliber||JLC Caliber 975d|
|Power Reserve (h)||48 h|
|No. of Jewels||29|
|Frequency||28,800 vph A/h|
|Case Diameter||44 mm|
|Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown|
Jaeger le-Coultre Master Compressor Diving GMT Titanium on Black Rubber Strap
Limited & Numbered to an Exclusive 1500 Pieces
Master Compressor Diving Series Features:
* Rugged brushed/satin finished Grade 5 Titanium Case.
* Black Dial with White luminescent hour indexes & hour markers & some aqua blue highlights.
* GMT/Second Time Zone hour hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
* Small Seconds sub-dial indicated by colored disc rotating beneath the dial visible through a linear cut-out in the dial.
* Water Resistance - using the revolutionary patented design the crown & pushers are not "screw down" they are equipped with an external butterfly collar that turns a 1/2 turn clock-wise & counter clock-wise (independently of the crown & pushers), each collar has indicating arrows. When locked in the secure position the collar compresses a gasket that ensures water resistance.
* Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
* JLC Caliber 975d compromising of 230 parts, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
* The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous Master Control 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory.
Reference No. 187.T6.70 (Q187T670)
RETAILS FOR $9,900
* * * * SELLING FOR ONLY $7,450 * * * *
E-Mail or Call
Motion in Time, Inc. is not affiliated with Jaeger leCoultre, or any other watch company, and is not an official Jaeger leCoultre Jeweler. Jaeger leCoultre's warranty no longer attaches. Motion in Time, Inc. is the sole warrantor of these watches. Motion in Time, Inc. is not affiliated with any watch maker. All watches and watch items sold are preowned.