Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Case diameter||48 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Luminous indices, PVD/DLC coating|
Vostok Europe Anchar Chronograph Limited Edition
FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS
We offer 21% VAT discount.
In order to calculate the amount after the VAT, divide the price advertised by 1.21.
- Comes with two straps black calf leather and black silicon
- Comes in special water resistant box
- Tritium tubes illumination
The fastest submarine in history!
The world’s fastest submarine, the Soviet K-162 “Anchar”, reached a world record speed of 44.7 knots (82.8 km/h) during test trials in the 1970’s. Built to be a super-fast attack sub, the titanium hulled Anchar carried the NATO distinction of “Papa” class. Regarded as the predecessor to the more widely known “Alpha” class, the Anchar served the Soviet navy at the height of the Cold War and holds speed records up to today.
30 atm water resistance of these watches provides by the following construction features:
- Back cover assembly includes fixed case back pressed to the case body by additional ring.
Such construction provides the highest possible water resistance level in any conditions of watch wearing.
- Enhanced K1 crystal of 3 mm thickness.
- Screw-in crown
- The strap is fixed to the watch case by strong steel tube and two screws of the TORX standard and can be easily replaced with another strap using the included, special screwdriver.
- In order to provide maximum readability of the watch in darkness, 16 Swiss-made tritium tubes were incorporated on the dial and three tubes – on hands. To best distinguish between the indexes on the dial, those at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions are in yellow and all other indexes are green. Tritium tubes provide the watch illumination with an unreached readability in darkness. These Swiss-made components are independent of a battery or charging by sunlight, maintenance-free and have a guaranteed non-stop luminosity of at least 10 years.
- But this is not just a diver’s watch. It is built for everyday wear and comfort as well and will certainly get noticed on your wrist. Every Anchar watch set includes both silicon and genuine calf leather straps interchangeable by two screwdrivers.
- The shockproof and water-resistant dry box can be used not only for storage of the Anchar watch set but for holding other important diver-related equipment like a camera or documents on board your boat or yacht.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,593 reviews from around the globe
Michael Rucker United States of America
Matthias S. Australia
ADB United States of America
Robert Read United States of America
Fletcher Goldin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2014
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 943
Verified seller since 2014
English, German, Rus...
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.