Ulysse Nardin Macho Palladium
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Macho Palladium 950|
|Dealer product code||V019237|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore, MD|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Case diameter||43 x 40.5 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Display back, Power Reserve Display|
For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 43mm Ulysse Nardin Macho Palladium 950. The 278-70/632 is fresh from factory service with a two-year warranty on the work performed. While at factory service this summer, the UN received a complete movement overhaul, a polishing of the case, replacement of the gaskets, and a new strap. The UN features a polished palladium case which is accented by a fixed smooth bezel. The UN is mounted on a new OEM black alligator strap which is secured by an adjustable OEM push button deployment clasp. The Macho features a black dial that is accented by blue sunburst elements with applied polished hour markers, polished luminous hands, a sub-seconds register and magnified date window aperture at 6 o’clock, and a power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock. The 278-70/632 was actually the first palladium watch to ever be produced. Palladium is more valuable than platinum and gold, as it is a rare earth element, and extremely hard to mine. The UN has stood the test of time well, and presents beautifully after receiving a factory refinish.
Customs duties and fees are to be handled and paid by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements as required by customs in the destination country.
Protect your timepiece today with a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle commitment to keep it LIKE NEW for years to come. With our care plan you receive free services and coverages such as:
• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case and bracelet
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,547 reviews from around the globe
Greg Hairston United States of America
Devin M United States of America
Michael Hanna Australia
Andrew Levy United States of America
Clement Djaja Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
5.0Ana Karina L.
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price