Carlo Home Plate Oyster Date Chronograph Ref. 7032
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||43048012579055|
|Year of production||1970|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Beverly Hills|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
Model: Monte Carlo
Dial Color: Rare Black Home Plate Dial
Dimensions: 39 mm
Watch Movement: Manual-Wind
Box/Paper: Watch Only
Condition: Excellent Overall Condition, No Notable Signs of Wear
The Tudor Monte Carlo has become a staple model for the brand and has helped solidify the brands reputation for making terrific sport watches. This particular example is on of a extremely rare reference and an even more rare dial. Conservatively, we believe fewer than ten examples of the 7032 with a black dial have ever been offered publicly. It is believed that Tudor experimented with both black and gray dials initially before committing to a gray dial for the Monte Carlo. This is an exceptional example that will fit perfectly in any vintage collection.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
124,171 reviews from around the globe
Guest United States of America
Tom United States of America
Arran New Zealand
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2015The Keystone
Watches sold on Chrono24: 107
Trusted Seller since 2015
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.