TAG Heuer Monza
Caliber 17 Chronograph 38mm Steel Black Dial
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||2903|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Case diameter||38 x 44 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Lug width||20 mm|
This Tag Heuer Monza CR2110 is in great shape for a previously enjoyed watch. There is a slight blemish on the crystal between at 1:30 but that blemish is only visible if at the right angle under the light. Please refer to the pictures in determining the condition, pictures are of the exact watch being offered.
Case is made of stainless steel with high-polish finished lugs and brush-finished sides. The bezel is of stainless steel as well, most of which is high-polish finished with some hints of brushed finish. Currently mounted on the watch is a non-Tag Heuer unworn brown leather strap that is paired with brown stitching. As for the clasp, it is a stainless steel Tag Heuer deployment buckle.
Functions are displayed on black dial that is accompanied by luminescent filled hands and index hour markers with luminous round tips.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Date aperture at 4:30.
- Large central 60-second counter hand.
- 30-minute counter sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
-12-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
The watch was serviced in January of 2022, however there are no official service records. A full one year warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,163 reviews from around the globe
Craig Rennison Australia
CON B Australia
Pietro Nguyen The Netherlands
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2009
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 798
Verified seller since 2009
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.