TAG Heuer Montre Heuer Autavia en acier Ref : 11630 Vers 1970
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||358671|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Bracelet length||200 mm|
This is an automatically translated text.
Beautiful Heuer Autavia chronograph bracelet in steel. Steel tonneau case, screwed back, rotating graduated bezel, fluted crown at 9 o'clock. Black dial, two grey counters, hour totalizer at 9 o'clock, minute totalizer at 3 o'clock, automatic movement. Applied baton hour markers, straight undefined hands. Date window at 6 o'clock. Blue and orange fabric strap, steel pin buckle. Dial' case and movement signed. Very good condition: case glass index and hands in very good condition, micro-scratches from use on the case, nice patina on the bezel.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
116,972 reviews from around the globe
James Rosemond United States of America
Ángel Rodriguez Puerto Rico
Forum C. Hong Kong
Karen Joyce United States of America
TOMMY SPRINGS United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 252
Verified seller since 2015
English, Spanish, Fre...
This seller has a retail location
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price