TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre Heuer 02 cbl2113.ba0644
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||36445|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||80 h|
|Number of jewels||33|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Central seconds, Small seconds, Luminous numerals|
• Brushed & polished stainless steel case.
• Black dial.
• Silver sub-dials.
• Polished hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Red central seconds & sub-dial hands.
• Applied polished index & luminous dot hour markers.
• Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
• Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
• Date window at 6 o'clock.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Column-Wheel mechanism.
• Large red central seconds counter hand.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
• Tag Heuer Calibre HEUER 02, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 33 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 80 hours (or +/- 65 hours if the chronograph function is running).
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
113,792 reviews from around the globe
Kiriakos Theodorou Cyprus
Giorgi United States of America
Tyler United States of America
Tom United States of America
BOJAN TANKOSIC Croatia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price