Rolex Yacht-Master II
Regatta Chronograph 44mm Steel and 18k Everose Gold Blue Ceramic Bezel White Dial
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||11048|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Availability||Item available on request|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||48|
|Case diameter||44 x 50 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Lug width||21 mm|
This 116681 is new unworn with original box and papers. "MSRP: $25,400 USD"
Case is made of stainless steel, most of which is high-polish finished with the exception of the back of the lugs and center of the case back. The case is equipped with a bidirectional rotatable ring command 18k everose gold bezel accompanied by a blue ceramic insert. Both crown (18k everose gold) and case back (stainless steel) are screwed down into the case. As for the bracelet, it comes with an oyster bracelet which features high-polish finished 18k everose gold center links and brush-finished stainless steel outer links.
Diving a bit deeper into the functionality of the ring command bezel, it basically acts as a memory mechanism to program a set countdown, typically for the start of a yacht race. The ring command bezel feature is intertwined with the 10-minute fly-back countdown function within the dial itself.
Time and date are displayed on a white dial with luminescent filled hands and luminous hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- 10-minute countdown ring from 8 o'clock to 4 o'clock (red arrow tip hand).
A warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,106 reviews from around the globe
Sean Kell Australia
David H. United States of America
mike New Zealand
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2009Element iN Time NYC
Watches sold on Chrono24: 927
Trusted Seller since 2009
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.