18k Everose Gold Slate Dial Oysterflex 42mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||11861|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Availability||Item available on request|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||42 x 50 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Lug width||21 mm|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Date, Month, Annual calendar, GMT|
This 326235 is unworn and complete with original box and papers. "MSRP: $42,700 USD"
Pictures are generic (watch is not in stock but available for order) Please contact us for a scheduled delivery.
Case is made of high-polish finished 18k everose gold and equipped with a ring command fluted bezel also of high-polish finished 18k everose gold. Screwed into the case is a solid case back and crown, both of which are 18k everose gold. As for the Oysterflex strap, it is equipped with an 18k everose gold clasp and end pieces.
The ring command bezel allows one to isolate the function that is being adjusted. Turned all the way to the right is where it is at position 0, one click to counter-clockwise would be position 1, another click to position 2, etc... 3 positions in total.
Position 0: no adjustable functions
Position 1: Date & month
Position 2: Quick-set hour hand (for local time)
Position 3: Time (home time)
Functions are displayed on a slate dial with luminescent filled hands and luminous index hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Month display on the outskirts of index hour markers (red marker)
- GMT sub-dial at center of dial.
A warranty and will be issued.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
326235 ( )
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,673 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2009Element iN Time NYC
Watches sold on Chrono24: 888
Trusted Seller since 2009
United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.