Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||V045714|
|Year of production||2002 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore, MD|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Case diameter||26 mm|
|Bezel material||White gold|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 26mm stainless steel and 18kt white gold Rolex Lady-Datejust. This 79174 was recently factory serviced by Rolex in May of 2022 and will be accompanied by Rolex double boxes, international service guarantee card, and a copy of factory service paperwork. While with Rolex it underwent a complete overhaul of the bracelet, replacement crystal, and refinishing of the case as well as the bracelet. The glossy black dial has applied polished stick indices with small luminescent plots, stick hands with applied luminescence, a central sweeping second hand, and a magnified date aperture at three o’clock. The satin finished and polished steel case is affixed with an 18kt fluted white gold bezel and is mounted on an Oyster bracelet with a folding Oyster clasp. As currently configured the bracelet can accommodate a wrist size 6-inches and has micro adjustment capability through the clasp. The coronet on Twinlock winding crown and Oyster clasp are pristine. This Lady-Datejust has a Y serial giving it a production circa 2002. I would rate the bracelet in 95% or better condition with almost no stretch at all and no other notable imperfection. Powering this Lady-Datejust is a Rolex caliber 2235 automatic self-winding movement with approximately 48 hours of power reserve.
Customs duties and fees are to be handled and paid by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements as required by customs in the destination country.
Protect your timepiece today by purchasing a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle commitment to keep it LIKE NEW for years to come. With our care plan you receive free services and coverages such as:
• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,512 reviews from around the globe
Courtney McGowan United States of America
Cath The Philippines
Stephen, Cheshire. United Kingdom
Andre United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2014Radcliffe
Watches sold on Chrono24: 622
Trusted Seller since 2014
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.