(w Original New Dial Bezel Hands and Rolex Service Certificate in Jul 2022)
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||OWK079|
|Year of production||1980 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original papers, no original box
|Price||¥2,400,000 (= $16,484) [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Base caliber||cal. 3135|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Welcome to the watch specialty shop. We are watch dealers selling and buying luxurious timepieces in the worldwide watch market for more than 34 years.
*Our watches listing in Chrono24 are all in stock.
*We sell beautiful watches in very good condition only
*Normally we ship out watches to customers in the same day or next day after payments are confirmed except weekends and holidays.
*Regarding to any kind of questions about taxes at your side, please contact Chrono24 or your local tax office directly.
Paper: Dec 1988
Other Accessories: Warranty Paper, Service Certificate by Rolex,
*The watch is vintage in very good condition
* Nothing any remarkable scratches are on the watch (Please feel free to contact us for more details about condition of the watch anytime)
*The dial, bezel, hands have been replace all new original parts
* The serial starts from "R"
*12 Links total (The wrist size is up to 17.5cm)
Points to Remember:
*We never provide the customs with any false information.
*Delivery address cannot be changed after payments.
* A customer who sends money to us must be the same person who receives a watch.
* Please understand that we can not accept repairs for products shipped overseas.
*A customer who buys our watch may need to pay import taxes and any charges for the custom clearance before receiving the goods.
*Regarding to import duties, please contact the Customs Bureau in your country.)
*We do not ship out our watches as a "gift" on AWB and commercial invoices.
*We ship out our watches with actual amount we sold to a customer. It means we do not send watches with lower amounts than actual amount we deal with a customer.
*We use DHL or UPS with full cover insurance for all shipments. (Depends on materials and countries)
*If a customer refuses to receive a watch, he will have to pay all following charges when he return it to us.
(Import, export duties, shipping charges, insurance premiums, taxes, etc.)
*If the item is used after it arrives, it cannot be returned.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,470 reviews from around the globe
Chris Doig Australia
Robert Chouinard United States of America
Rob A Jersey
Peter alexander treml U.S. Virgin Islands
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2013MONTAGNE
Watches sold on Chrono24: 298
Trusted Seller since 2013
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.