Pepsi Patina Vintage "Tropical Gilt Marble Dial" 1964
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||1964|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Los Angeles|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (That's what this watch does)
IT IS ALMOST MAGIC
Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT Master 1675
Circa 1964 including case serial, caseback stamp and riveted oyster bracelet available on the side
The dial on this GMT is a gift from mother nature.
Glossy chocolate brown patina with fiery rain on it, looks like marble surface. Nothing can get more tropical than this.
Tritium plots themselves have a vivid creamy or light brown patina and they still glow under UV light, possible radium content Rolex still used in early 1960s.
Blue/Red Pepsi bezel has great complementary colors of itself. Faded nicely and evenly yet all numbers and colors are well visible
Nothing exaggerated here but rather conservative in description. Watch speaks of itself and much louder in person. You know I go extra mile to check out details on my watches before I offer it for sale, so buy with confidence.
I welcome local inspection arrangements as this is a delicate timepiece.
-- NOTE: Tax is only charged packages shipped to California residents
- 100% trusted seller
- I ship fully insured overnight within the USA / Fully insured international to most countries available
- Check my inventory below, or Ask me for other offers and trades,, vintage or modern: ( AP, A. Lange, Blancpain, Breitling, Cartier, Chopard, F. Muller, Jaeger LeCoultre, Omega, Panerai, Patek, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Vacheron, Zenith, etc.. )
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
1675 ( )
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
136,021 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2017Time Trade & Trust
Watches sold on Chrono24: 389
Trusted Seller since 2017
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.