Rolex GMT-Master II
Root Beer Cerachrom Everose Gold Ceramic Bezel Oyster 126715CHNR
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Bracelet material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||70 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Bracelet material||Rose gold|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
Rolex GMT-Master II 18kt EverRose Gold "Rootbeer", Black/Brown Ceramic Bezel, Black Dial with Rose Gold GMT Hand, 18kt EverRose Gold Oysterlock Bracelet, 40mm
Although the Rolex GMT-Master was designed essentially for professional use, its combination of peerless functionality and rugged good looks has attracted a wider traveling public. As well as appreciating its ability to display different time zones, these travelers admire the robustness and versatile appearance that make the GMT-Master eminently suitable for globetrotting and indeed for any occasion.
- The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterized by hour markers fashioned from 18 ct gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology, designed to be both robust and comfortable. It is equipped with a Oyster-lock folding clasp, which prevents accidental opening and the Easy-link comfort extension link, also exclusive to Rolex. This ingenious system allows the wearer to increase the bracelet length by approximately 5mm, providing additional comfort in any circumstance.
- The new calibre 3285, a new-generation movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. With 10 patent applications filed over the course of its development, this movement features a Chronergy escapement and a guaranteed power reserve of approximately 70 hours. Like all Rolex Perpetual movements, the 3285 is a certified Swiss chronometer, a designation reserved for high-precision watches that have successfully passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) tests. The 3285 is equipped with a Parachrom hairspring, offering greater resistance to shocks and to temperature variations. Its architecture, in common with all Oyster watch movements, makes it singularly reliable.
In addition to conventional hour, minute and seconds hands, the GMT-Master II features an arrow-tipped hand, which circles the dial once every 24 hours, as well as a bi-directional rotatble 24-Hour graduated bezel. The distinctively colored 24-Hour hand displays the "home" reference time in a first time zone which can be read on the graduations on the bezel. The traveler's local time is easily set by "jumping" from hour to hour, thanks to an ingenious mechanism operated forwards or backwards independently of the minute and seconds hands. This allows travelers to adapt to their new time zone without affecting their precision of their timekeeping.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
126715CHNR ( )
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,374 reviews from around the globe
James Cummings United States of America
Adrian Vranceanu Romania
Nicholas Correia UAE
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 408
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.