Rolex DEEPSEA SEA-DWELLER D-BLUE JAMES CAMERON Full Stickers MK1 1st Edition NOS Unworn Unsized
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Year of production||2014|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Los Angeles|
|Base caliber||Rolex 3135|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||Over 120 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Bracelet length||205 mm (110 mm / 95 mm)|
|Bracelet thickness||4 mm|
|Lug width||20 mm|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
RARE INVESTMENT PIECE & OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea Dweller Deepsea D-Blue aka “James Cameroon”
Reference # 116660 D Blue printed on the guarantee card / DISCONTINUED
Production years 2014 to 2018
1st Edition 2014 BNIB - All stickers intact, fully factory sealed with coffin.
"MARK I" USA AD Model with
COMPLETE FULL SET: boxes, papers, COSC tag, Handtag, Guarantee card, + historic DVD & literature that was made about this expedition as a gift from me included.
- This ultra-resistant diver's models engineered by Rolex for the conquest of the deep: waterproof to a depth of 4,000 feet (1,220 metres) for the Rolex Sea-Dweller and 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) for the Rolex Deepsea, they are the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.
- 44mm diameter stainless steel monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown. Grade 5 titanium back cover. Oyster bracelet with Rolex glide ringlock System.
Engine powered by mechanical self-winding COSC certified movement cal. 3135
-- GREAT FIND SO DO NOT PASS ON THIS --
Don't forget to check my other timepieces in Current Inventory (GMT Pepsis, Cokes, Subs, Deepsea and so on..)
- 100% trusted seller
- Trade offers encouraged for modern watches or vintage
- I ship fully insured overnight within the USA / Fully insured international to most countries available
-- NOTE: Tax is only charged packages shipped to California residents
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,358 reviews from around the globe
Jason D United States of America
JonPaul Bouvier United States of America
mark mitchell United States of America
Bruce S. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price