Rolex GMT-Master II
New GMT-Master II 116710 116710BLNR Steel Batman Box/Paper/Warranty #RL19
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||725|
|Year of production||2018|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Miami|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Lug width||20 mm|
Rolex GMT Master II Black Dial Stainless Steel. Stainless steel case with a stainless steel oyster bracelet. Bi-directional blue and black ceramic bezel with GMT markings. Black dial with luminous hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent Superluminova luminescent. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw locked crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Round case shape. Band length: 8 inches. Oysterlock clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Serial: Scrambled, Circa: 2018. Comes with Original Box, Papers and 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty. We will provide you with an Invoice from our Store, also a 1 Year Warranty on all Labor, an appraisal for insurance purposes.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
116710 ( )
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,887 reviews from around the globe
Dean-o United States of America
Peter D Slaughter United States of America
Steve United States of America
Ron Saunders Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2015Swiss Time Buyers
Watches sold on Chrono24: 117
Trusted Seller since 2015
United States of America
English, Spanish, Por...
This seller has a retail location
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.