II Tigerauge - Ref. 16753 - Edelstahl / 18k Gelbgold - Jubileeband - Automatik - Plexiglas - Jahr: ca. 1981/1982
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||7853|
|Year of production||1981|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||Germany, Frankfurt am Main|
|Price||€18,200 (= $20,340)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Central seconds, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown|
This is an automatically translated text.
Very good condition
House box + house certificate
Article is subject to differential taxation. The sales tax will be shown, if the article is not subject to differential taxation according to § 25a UStG and therefore no VAT is shown on the invoice.
With us you will find
- fair offers and a secure handling of the purchase,
- detailed expert opinions,
- expert advice,
- a secure and worldwide shipping and
- a qualified purchase and sale.
The timepiece has been expertly tested in all evaluation criteria.
In addition, you will receive a one-year home warranty with your purchase.
Are you still looking for your dream model? We are happy to help you.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
With us you will find
- equitable offerings and a secure execution at the purchase,
- detailed expertise,
- expert advice,
- assured and insured international dispatches as well as
- a professional purchase and disposal.
The chronometer is professionally investigated in all assessment criteria.
Furthermore you receive a one year lasting warranty.
This Rolex gmt-Master ii Ref. 16753 is in a very good condition according to the age!
The watch comes with our house box and house certificate.
We will be happy to send you a clip of the watch upon request.
Please contact us!
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,250 reviews from around the globe
Deniz Yalim Australia
John V. United States of America
Perry United States of America
Kevin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010All About Watches
Watches sold on Chrono24: 742
Trusted Seller since 2010
English, German, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.