With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, California, Los Angeles|
|Base Caliber||Rolex 3185|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Early Classic 90s Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT Master II - Intercontinental Pilots Watch that can tell 3 time zones at once
Reference 16710 Red/Black aka Coke
Circa 1991 E serial
** Delighted to bring you finest preowned watches I can get my hands on for you guys, I offer you risk free and trustworthy experience along the sale.
-- UNPOLISHED EXAMPLE --
VERY-VERY FINE All around, case bevel contours still there, minimal surface wear considering almost 30 years of age. Check detailed photos, I have more.
- This watch looks like never even serviced before, no markings of anykind and no signs on the movement. All looks very factory like and in excellent condition. Keeps COSC timing.
COLLECTORS SPECIAL TIMEPIECE. All dirt and smudge on it is authentic and honest. I think buyer should decide what to do with it.
- Boxes, books and guarantee paper included
- 40mm Oyster case and bracelet. Case has thick lugs. Tritium dial
Automatic movement calibre 3185 – Seconds, minutes, hours, date, red GMT hand indicating second timezone bi-rotating bezel.
TIME TRADE & TRUST - 100% trusted seller of luxury watches based in LA. Check my other timepieces on Chrono24 or LuxTimeCenter.com
- I ship fully insured overnight within the USA / Fully insured international to most countries available
- Bank wire preferred
- Trade offers are open for other fine watches
- Contact on +1657-242-8959 call or whatsApp
You may also be interested in these watches
Time Trade & Trust
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 16
Detailed explanation of ratings