Rolex Explorer Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch 124270
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||REXP07013|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Case diameter||36 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
Rolex is the classic timepiece for the adventurer who traverses the low-light areas of the world. The Explorer has historically been a 36mm watch and while there are some 34mm variants, the reference 214270 is the only example to ever feature a larger case. Rolex Explorer ref. 214270 has a 39mm case with a monobloc middle case, a solid screw-down case back, a sapphire crystal, and a winding crown. The Rolex made of the stainless steel case is crowned with a smooth stainless steel bezel. Features dial is black and has luminous mixed Arabic-Index hour markers and hands. This timepiece is powered by the self-winding 3132 caliber that is chronometer-certified with a power reserve of 48 hours. The case is paired with a stainless-steel oyster bracelet that has a fold-over clasp. It has a water resistance of 100 meters (330 feet).
This watch comes with its Original Factory Box and Papers.
Free Domestic Shipping via Insured FedEx Overnight
• 14-day money back guarantee. The buyer can authenticate the watch at any boutique or dealership within 14 days
• 2-year warranty on all our watches
• Our watches are always on hand. If you have any questions or require additional images, please contact us.
• *Please note that all International buyers are responsible for custom taxes/duties of the receiving country. We do not defraud Customs.
• *Customers will be charged taxes according to the rules and regulations of their state.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,467 reviews from around the globe
Chip Lake United States of America
Tom Reed United States of America
Mark Dikeos United States of America
Steven Lindstrom United States of America
Mark Gunter United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 423
Verified seller since 2015
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price