Rolex Vintage 16550,16570 Oyster Perpetual Date Explorer Ii 1992 Watch Tritium Cream Dial
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Reference number||Vintage 16550,16570 Oyster Perpetual Date Explorer II 1992 watch tritium Cream Dial cal 3085|
|Year of production||1991 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Location||France, Aix en Provence-Marseille-London|
Amazing and superb patina 1992 Glossy surrounded black Rolex polar color dial from Explorer II #16550 & 16570 watches.
Preowned, glossy face, any hairlines marks (cf pictures please)
The white color is glossy and became creamy, stunning results of the Time himself...
The circled indexes don't glows.
Tritium is yellow color and don't glows in the dark.
Estimated years : ~1991-1992
Fits 3085 and 3185 Movements, Calibers
At 2:13 and 7:37 O' Clock
Colour tons : Glossy creamy-white patina
Stamped back side : 0 121 1732
Fits on Rolex Watch Explorer Models:
Oyster Perpetual Date Explorer II with Sapphire Crystal, Ref.16550 /16570
OUTSIDE DIAMETER :
Ø 27.39mm approx.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,274 reviews from around the globe
Greg Scarborough United States of America
Aaron Shames Canada
Lawrence R United States of America
Noah D. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 581
Verified seller since 2013
English, German, Spa...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price