Rolex Folded Clasp 93150 Deployant Code Year Clasp U6 1996 For Repair Submariner Date 14060,5513
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Reference number||Folded clasp 93150 deployant code year clasp U6 1996 for repair Submariner date 14060,5513,168000,16610
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Price||€300 (= $327) [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
RARE TO FIND ROLEX GENUINE SSTEEL FOLDED BUCKLE FITS ON #93150 20mm SUBMARINER BRACELET.
This used Rolex part is the outer top cover of the a Rolex submariner's bracelet, wich allows to fold diver extension link, links and protect the rest of the watch'links bracelet.
Both folding blades are working perfectly.
READY TO FIT ON YOUR SEL HEAVY LINK BRACELET 93150 - 20mm.
Preowned cosmetical condition, missing fliplock, naturals marks of wear on top.
Registered clasp :
Perfect for to restore a Rolex 20mm Submariner 93150 and compatible Rolex bracelets 20mm 78360,78790,78390,9315,93160,93260,93250 Rolex oyster bands solid links.
FROM ROLEX SUBMARINER'S FAMILY.
SOLD AS IT AND FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION.
GUARANTEED TO BE 1OO% AUTHENTIC ROLEX
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,106 reviews from around the globe
Sean Kell Australia
David H. United States of America
mike New Zealand
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2013CHRONO-SHOP
Watches sold on Chrono24: 801
Trusted Seller since 2013
English, German, Spa...
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.