Rolex GMT-Master 1675 Bracelet End Pieces #50 DateJust 6305 SS/14kt Gold 20mm
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||1970 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Location||United States of America, Pennsylvania, HARRISBURG|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Lug width||20 mm|
|Date, Perpetual calendar, GMT|
RARE Vintage 100% Authentic Rolex #50 End Pieces (x 2) for the Men's 1675 GMT Master with SS/14kt Solid Gold two tone Jubilee Bracelet.
ALSO fits the Men's DateJust 6305 watches with 20mm the end piece SS/14kt Solid Gold Jubilee Bracelet.
They are used, but in Very Good Condition.
They Fit models 1675 GMT Master from the 1970's and Men's DateJust 36mm watches model 6305 from late 1950's to the late 1960's.
These are 20mm width End Pieces.
PLEASE INSPECT THE PHOTOS CAREFULLY FOR EXACT CONDITION.
We guaranty 100% Authenticity as described.
We have a 3 day Verification of Authenticity ONLY return policy.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
1675 ( )
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,934 reviews from around the globe
MATTHEW United States of America
Matthew Landon United States of America
Mark F United Kingdom
Thomas D. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2018Mt. Vernon Specialties
Watches sold on Chrono24: 326
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.