Rolex Big Crown Partial Used Rivets Links 7205 For Repair 70's Rivet 19mm Band Daytona 6240
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Reference number||BIG CROWN PARTIAL USED RIVETS LINKS 7205 for repair 70's Rivet 19mm band Daytona 6240,6241,6263,6262,6240,6239|
|Year of production||1970 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Obvious signs of wear or scratches)|
Vintage & used last 70's Rolex oyster COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA PAUL NEWMAN RIVIT steel partial bracelet 7205 parts for repair or restore your old band.
ITEM DESCRIPTION :
5,2 cm total length.
Links : 5 x rivits, correct condition, not broken, normals marks of use.
Note some glue been added between links for strong connection, one of the link got some corrosion on half part (see carefully pictures please)
First Rolex rivit link measures 18mm and the last 13,10mm.
Rolex links are slighty tights with normals distorsions, wonderful for restore or repair your
vintage 19mm rivets Rolex #7205 bracelet.
Cosmetical condition :
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,665 reviews from around the globe
Jonathan Pennington United States of America
Edwin A. United States of America
Maja Batur Marinic Croatia
Attila H. Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 582
Verified seller since 2013
English, German, Spa...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price